September 30, 2010

How I Acquired My 3 Real Estate Properties Without Spending Money

My journey through financial freedom started when I worked here in Abu Dhabi 9 months ago. I am a newbie in real estate, I started only 2 months ago. In that short period of time, I was amazed because I have acquired my 3 properties (2 house and lot and 1 town house) with no money down or credit from banks, literally without spending money.



It started when I joined the online coaching program of real estate guru, Trace Trajano. I was moved by his life's mission, to help make 1 million godly Filipino millionaires by 2020. That's why I signed up since I really like also to help out and share to others what blessings I am receiving.

I learned that his techniques are so simple and doable, these simple things are sometimes taken foregranted. He called these "Think Rich Quick Techniques". We have a weekly real estate tips from him, monthly coaching webinar to guide us through the business. From raising capital to buying and selling a property, I learned that you can do these even if you don't have money. I was so very excited and applied his techniques that's why I acquired my properties.

Like all of us who wants to be successful in real estate, we need to invest in our education. And we need mentors to make it easier since they have the know how, basically it is our short cut to success. Because reading books about real estate tooks time and you cannot apply it directly if you do not have network of friends to help you out. I look at it like taking an exam and the teacher is already giving the answer.

I am also excited because Trace is coming to Manila to conduct a seminar called "Think Rich Quick 2.0", it is his 2nd real estate seminar where he will teach the 5Ms to Millions Formula and new techniques in the business like How to do Commercial Real Estate.  He also has the "Apprentice Challenge" where you can actually apply right away the techniques that Trace will be sharing in the seminar and what good about it is you can profit from it on the spot.

I am based in Abu Dhabi so my wife will be attending for me because I would like her to change her mindset since John Calub will also be there, Philippines' Master Wealth Attractor. I want her to experience as well how this seminar can change our lives.

The seminar fee is relatively cheap with the knowledge you will be getting, you will realize this when you do your first deal.  If you want more information about the seminar, feel free to check the details here- http://trqez.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...