May 16, 2010

Letter to Mommy on our Wedding Anniversary



Dear Mom,

Thank you for being there for us through thick and thin.


Thank you for always thinking of our well being.


Thank you for always praying for our family.


You are always there to listen to our problems and joys where we can confide anything to you.


You lift our spirits up when we are down on the ground.


You caution us when we are a bit hasty.


You are the most precious piece that completes my whole being.


You are my inspiration to do things beyond the ordinary and remind me to keep going.


You are my Castor above the sky that gives light to us.


You are the special gift from God that makes my true heaven.

Now I know, it is real that there is heaven here on earth because I am with you.


Happy 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary!

I LOVE YOU.

Love, Dad



P.S. 

watch this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPtLVsHAQio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dad, teary eyes reading this letter, naalala ko po when i received ur surprise gift a bouquet of tulips w/chocolates pa and also when i watched ur video..sobrang sarap ng feelings mix emotion masaya na malungkot kze gustong gusto kita hawakan sa screen yakapin,d2 kme nagcecelebrate ng wla ka malungkot pero gaya nga ng sabi mo we need to sacrifice,pansamantala lang nman to eh sooner magkakasama na din tau ng mga bata para sa family nman natin ang lahat ng ito.I miss u so much and i luv u po...Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...